Category Archives: Properties

Properties June Council Report

The chimes for our organ were purchased in 1951 by the Ladies Aid for the then new pipe organ.  In 1984 the chimes were transferred to the “new” Allen organ.  Since then the chimes have fallen into disrepair and are now unplayable.  The company that made the chimes (Maas) is still in business and is represented locally by Marshall Music. Continue reading